The aim of our work is to produce a product that meets the strictest quality criteria. To support this claim, we have been certified according to standard ISO 9001. Just as we care about the quality of our products, we also care about the environment. We do not want plastic products to float in rivers and oceans, therefore we have been certified by the German authority RAL with the eco-label Blue Angel, which ensures a closed material circuit.
Certificate Blue Angel
The Blue Angel certification mark is the oldest eco-label in the world. It is awarded to products and services that are environmentally friendly in all respects and meet health and safety standards. Technical requirements for labeled products and services are assessed by an independent jury. In our case, these are mainly polyethylene products, foils and carrier bags. These products are made from used post-consumer material. The aim is to close the material circuit so that the original material can be used again and again, thus avoiding landfilling or burning in incinerators.
Benefits of these certified products:
- They are made of already used products that do not flood rivers and oceans.
- Production is energy efficient compared to other types of materials.
- Production is also low on water.
- It is a long-term sustainable process. It can be repeated many times with the same material.
- Recycling and subsequent production takes place locally. As a result, goods or materials are not transported across the world.
- Last but not least, it is practically the cheapest option. It is therefore also economically sustainable.
Certification ISO 9001
ISO 9001 specifies the requirements for a quality management system. The purpose is an independent assessment of the company's ability to comply with the regulations that this standard provides.
Benefits of ISO 9001 certification:
- Effective product quality control.
- Provision of high-level services.
- Guarantee of stability and quality.
- Possibility to participate in large contracts.
- Independent authority checks.
The FSC (Forest Stewardship Council) certification focuses on environmentally friendly and economically viable forest management. The idea is to protect forests and minimize illegal logging.